Gordon Gekko was Bud Fox's (Charlie Sheen) mentor in the movie Wall Street. Michael Douglas made suspenders roll back into fashion for a blip of a second in 1987.
However, the suspender that I want to highlight today is that item otherwise referred to as the Pendant Light. In its contemporary form it is simple but has incredible impact. They don't really make me think of Charlie Sheen or Michael Douglas directly, but as all women know, it is a short leap from the gossip columns to just about anywhere. (My husband frequently suggests I give the gerbels running the wheels in my brain a rest. Yea, that's going to happen!)
Here are a few of my recent favorites in Pendant Lighting:
1) Also from Currey and Company. We used 3 of these in 2 sizes recently in a client's foyer.
2) They call this the Margarita! I love Margaritas and the Margarita Pizza; this looks fun too!
3) This is the Currey and Company Suez Pendant - Exotic don't you think?
4) I found this on Judi Sadan's web page. *Judi's Lamp Shades, Inc. It screams Urban Chic.
5) This is called the Hampstead Poc - I don't know about the name, but it mesmerizes me!